These are delicious, and easy especially if you have the dough made up in your freezer. They are a soft-type cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 3/4 cups flour
- 3 (108 ounce) packages chocolate chips (i use white, milk, and semi sweet chips) or 3 (108 ounce) packages sweetened carob chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 6 -7 eggs
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In medium bowl sift together flour and baking soda.
- 3Cream together butter, oil, and sugar.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla until combined.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture to wet mixture.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7At this point, you can either separate recipe into 3rd's and freeze some of the dough in rolls for later use or cook immediately drop by spoonful (i make them big) on parchment lined baking sheets and slightly flatten with a spoon.
- 8Bake for 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- 9Allow to cool.
- 10To use frozen rolls, allow to thaw in refrigerator, slice and follow normal directions.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 782.3
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 82.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g