Recipe by sklhczech
We've been cleaning up after severe storms rolled through our area and I wanted something that would feed a bunch of people that helped with the clean up. I came up with this today and think it would be great for OAMC.
- 24 ounces wide egg noodles
- 16 ounces frozen green beans
- 4 cups cubed ham
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup onion flakes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil in large kettle. Add noodles and cook until nearly done, then add frozen green beans and cook 3 minutes more. Drain noodles and green beans in colander and rinse and let drain well.
- Stir together the soups, onion flakes, milk and swiss cheese and set aside.
- Pour drained noodles and green beans into a deep sided foil pan (roaster pan) that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Pour soup and cheese mixture over noodle mixture and stir to mix. Stir in ham cubes and spread evenly in pan.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for one hour.