Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This really started out as a banana loaf recipe. I made a couple of changes to it & here are the muffins. If you only have 5 bananas that is fine. Add chocolate chips or chopped nuts if desired. Sprinkle tops with coarse sugar before baking for some extra crunch.
- Mash bananas, stir in baking soda & vanilla.
- Mix melted butter, oil & sugar together.
- Add eggs & mix well.
- Stir in bananas.
- Add flour & baking powder.
- Mix till combined.
- Scoop into lined muffin pans.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.