I adapted this recipe from another one I had. Our family loves them. The Basil sauce makes all the difference.
- 907.18 g ground turkey
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 29.58 ml fresh minced garlic
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 9.85 ml ground black pepper
- fresh spinach leaves
- sliced tomato
- sliced onion
- sliced avocado
- 236.59 ml best food mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 4.92 ml Tabasco sauce
- chopped fresh basil
- 6 large wheat hamburger buns
- Mix together ground turkey, chopped onion, garlic, soy sauce and egg. Mixture will be very wet. Plug in griddle and heat to 350, or you can fry them in a pan with a little cooking spray to keep from sticking.
- divide meat mixture into 6 portions and pat out to about 1/2 thickness. They will be about 4 to 6 inches round. They shrink up a lot so I pat them a little larger than the buns diameter. fry about 5 min and flip and fry on the other side about 5 minutes or until done.
- For sauce: mix together mayo, mustard, tabasco and about 1/2 to 1 cup chopped fresh basil. Place Burger on bun top with sauce, and add desired veggies. MMMM.