Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The BLT with one of my favourites: avocado!!! It's great for a light lunch or a snack. I always make more dressing for dipping on the side!
- Cook bacon over medium heat for about 10 minutes, until cooked and crispy.
- Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Warm tortillas.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the dressing down the center of each tortilla.
- Layer crumbled bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce over the dressing.
- Roll the tortilla and enjoy!
This made for a very nice lunch this afternoon! I took the lazy way out and used Kirkland bacon crumbles from Costco in place of making my own bacon and crumbling it. For the tortillas, I used some nice soft whole-grain tortillas that I also found at Costco (so soft and flexible that you don't have to heat them to wrap them without breaking!). The seasoned spread and the avocado were really nice additions to the standard BLT, very complimentary flavors. I think I'd enjoy this a teensy bit more if I used iceberg lettuce in place of romaine, but the romaine was very good, too. I'll be making these again, thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring '10