The BLT with one of my favourites: avocado!!! It's great for a light lunch or a snack. I always make more dressing for dipping on the side!
- Cook bacon over medium heat for about 10 minutes, until cooked and crispy.
- Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Warm tortillas.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the dressing down the center of each tortilla.
- Layer crumbled bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce over the dressing.
- Roll the tortilla and enjoy!