Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was served a one of these delicious cocktails on our last visit to Bonefish Grill. I thought it was so good that I would try recreating it for you! To make it super special, slide a little lime juice over the rim of your glass and dip into sugar! I hope you will enjoy it!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces apple rum
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 7 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 7 ounces club soda
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup or 4 teaspoons sugar
- mint sprig
- Crush mint leaves and lime juice in a tall glass.
- Cover with simple syrup and fill glass with ice.
- Add rum and lemon lime soda (or club soda), stir well.
- Add mint to garnish.
*wow* I love this drink. Ive tried this with different kinds of mint leaves (apple,pineapple) very good. I used superfine sugar the 4 tsp is just right for me. I also used diet 7up. I used Bacardi big apple. Im not a rum drinker and I didnt even notice the taste of rum at all in this drink. Thanks Bev
Refreshing and delicious! I made it with club soda. Thanks Bev!