Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Mmmmm Coffee, Big Apple Style. This is so yummy. I hope that you will enjoy this tasty treat.
Make and share this Big Apple Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces vandermint mint chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce white chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao
- 7 ounces coffee, strong, dark, fresh brewed
- 2 ounces whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons bittersweet chocolate shavings
- Pour liquer and coffee into mug, top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Super smooth with just a hint of mint, I used Bailey's mint chocolate & only realised at the last minute that I'd run out of creme de cacao so used white chocolate coffee syrup intead. I like a milky coffee so mine was more like a latte but oh so yummy!
This was yummy! I did make one change; I used Bailey's Mint Chocolate flavor liqueur instead of the Vandermint. I hope to try soon with the Vandermint!
When I saw the name of this I expected to see that it had apple juice in it. Imagine my delight when I found it to be a glorious chocolate mint coffee :D. This is completely wonderful and was a true treat at the the beginning of pumpkin month. The warm and sensual flavors would be oh so lovely by the fireside with your honey bun. Please don't skip the bittersweet on top it will be the final flavor note in this symphony of pleasure.