Recipe by CrystalA
I normally do not care for PB cookies, but these are so good!
Top Review by KRB
These cookies were DELICIOUS! You're right, not super peanut buttery, but super good! My boyfriend will usually only eat cookies if they're right out of the oven so that the rest go to waste unless we have company. These are REALLY good the second day, though. Couldn't keep boyfriend's hand out of the cookie jar! Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Not 375, just incase you were wondering!
- Combine the first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Sift flour and baking soda over wet ingredients.
- Mix to combine.
- This should form a nice dough.
- Shape dough into 2-tbls size rolls.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool for about 2-3 minutes.