Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I normally do not care for PB cookies, but these are so good!
Make and share this Big And Soft Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Not 375, just incase you were wondering!
- Combine the first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Sift flour and baking soda over wet ingredients.
- Mix to combine.
- This should form a nice dough.
- Shape dough into 2-tbls size rolls.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool for about 2-3 minutes.
These cookies were DELICIOUS! You're right, not super peanut buttery, but super good! My boyfriend will usually only eat cookies if they're right out of the oven so that the rest go to waste unless we have company. These are REALLY good the second day, though. Couldn't keep boyfriend's hand out of the cookie jar! Thanks!
Easy to make. Nice texture and flavor while eating, but heavy baking soda aftertaste. Maybe would be better with only 1 teaspoon baking soda.