Recipe by bailey46
Huge, soft, chewy, I just can't say anymore. I've been making these for years and everyone loves them, young and old.
Top Review by LunaLoo
I love this recipe. I use salted butter instead of margerine, and a small bag of milk chocolate chips instead of the semi-sweet. Also bake for about 12 mins and make the cookies a touch smaller. People go crazy for the cookies!
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together sugars and margarine until fluffy with mixer.
- Blend in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add flour, combining with a spoon.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scoop for measurement and place on shiny cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden.