Biftekia - Greek Hamburger Patty
- Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until it turns golden.
- In a large deep bowl, mix the minced meat, the sauted onion, the eggs, tomatoes and herbs with your hands and season.
- Wet your hands with cold water and knead the mix until it is light and fluffy. Then let it settle in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Rub your hands with olive oil and form the biftekia so that they are all the same size, but not too thick.
- Grill or bake for 6-8 minutes on each side.