Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Biersuppe...I hope I spelled it correctly is German for Beer Soup. This was in response for finding a use for egg yolks
- In saucepan over medium heat, bring beer, covered, to a boil.
- Beat together in a bowl egg yolks, sour cream, cornstarch, sugar and salt until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to a large saucepan over low heat.
- Pour in beer slowly, stirring until well combined.
- Don't boil.
- To serve, divide bread cubes into six warmed soup bowls.
- Sprinkle cheese over bread.
- Pour hot soup over all and serve.