Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe can be frozen. If you count weight watchers points, this is 11 pts per serving for 4 servings or 7 points per serving for 6 servings.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- cabbage, shredded (amount up to you)
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent roll
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add cabbage and cover with lid to steam cabbage.
- Add soup to mixture and heat through.
- Line a 9x13 pan with 1/2 can of crescent rolls.
- Pinch seams together.
- Top with hamburger mixture and add cheese.
- Add other half of crescent rolls.
- Bake for 25-39 minutes in a 350 degree oven.