Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Quick Way to enjoy Bierocks. Very Easy The Cheese adds a great taste
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small head of cabbage
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) crescent rolls
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shred Cabbage.
- Brown Ground Beef with onion, garlic powder,.
- and salt and pepper.
- Drain Fat.
- Add Cabbage and saurkraut.
- Cook 3-4 min to soften cabbage.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- press 1 package of crescent rolls in bottom of pan.
- Add Ground Beef Mixture.
- Top with Cheese.
- Put second Package of crescent rolls on top.
- Bake 20-25 Minutes.
My husband and I loved this recipe. Not quite as kid-friendly, but then that's to be expected...sauerkraut:)
Fantastic! What a great way to make Bierocks without all the fuss. Easy and quick and still tastes great. I'll be making it this way from now on. Thanks so much for sharing, Jarmer.