Prep 50 mins
Cook 20 mins
Bierochen...so so yummy! You will not be able to eat just one! Serve with a salad and you've got a complete meal!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add beef, cabbage, and onion.
- Cook until cabbage is nearly done-- DO NOT BROWN.
- Drain, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out, (with pin), each dinner roll.
- Place 2-3 heaping tablespoons of cabbage mixture on each roll.
- Bring corners together and pinch shut, (reforming the roll).
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Brush tops with melted butter as the rolls cool.
These turned out great! I added more seasonings because we like things spicy. I added oregano, garlic, hot pepper and some dry Ranch dressing mix along with some shredded cheese. What a good idea to use those frozen rolls. I reheated one in the microwave the next day for 20 seconds and it was delicious. I had plenty left over so I wrapped them individually and put them in freezer bags so I'll have them for my lunch sometime. The fillings would be endless for these little bundles. I defrosted the rolls in the morning for use at dinner that night and they were fine. They are a little time consuming. I suggest you make these up about an hour in advance so they can rise a little and you can clean up the mess before dinner. These would be a great party food, too. Thanks for the recipe.
Super Good. I did add extra spices, but other than made it as posted. I will definitely keep these in my list of recipes to repeat.
These are simply amazing! Great meal for the whole family and very easy to make. I added lots of Morton's seasoning salt and it tasted heavenly.