1/2 Photos of Bierochen (German Cabbage Burgers)
1 hr 10 mins
Haleh Welcher's Note:
Bierochen...so so yummy! You will not be able to eat just one! Serve with a salad and you've got a complete meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Melt butter in skillet.
- 3Add beef, cabbage, and onion.
- 4Cook until cabbage is nearly done-- DO NOT BROWN.
- 5Drain, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Roll out, (with pin), each dinner roll.
- 7Place 2-3 heaping tablespoons of cabbage mixture on each roll.
- 8Bring corners together and pinch shut, (reforming the roll).
- 9Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until brown.
- 10Brush tops with melted butter as the rolls cool.
Browse Our Top German Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All German Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bierochen (German Cabbage Burgers)
Serving Size: 1 (2643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1235.2
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 1651.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 54.0 g