Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
a delicious recipe for cheesecake - so good you can't tell it's not dairy! the recipe makes two cakes, or 12 minis.
- 16 ounces tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- 8 ounces tofutti sour cream
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- mix all ingredients together until there are no lumps.
- pour mixture into 2 graham cracker crusts (or 12 mini crusts).
- bake 350 for 30-35 minutes on lowest rack.
- the cakes will firms up as they cool.
- You can pour Cherry pie-filling/topping on top of the cakes to serve.