Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dish is served during Fiesta over my Grandma’s Barrio.
Make and share this Bibingkang Malagkit recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups glutinous rice
- 2 1⁄4 cups coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Boil coconut milk and rice with salt.
- Boil until quite dry.
- Lower heat and add brown sugar.
- Melt butter and brush bottom of baking pan.
- Pour rice mixture in pan.
- Pour coconut cream and sugar on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
yummy. ilove this cake, it reminds me of my mother , she used to make this caek for us