Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
The recipe was copied from "The Philippine Cookbook" This recipe is famous in the philippines, especially during Christmas time. And to keep that tradition going in my family, I always made sure I make it for my family and guests at Xmas time.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the sugar with the coconut milk in a bowl.
- Make sure sugar has dissolved.
- Add beaten eggs.
- In bowl, sift the flour.
- Add salt and baking powder and sift again.
- Combine the egg mixture with the flour mixture.
- Beat well.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes more, brushing twice with margarine while baking.
- When done, brush again with margarine.
- Serve with grated coconut.