1/1 Photo of Bibianne's French Canadian Cabbage Soup
1 hr 20 mins
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
This is a simple but tasty recipe that belonged to my Mother-in-law. She has passed away now just a month short of her 93rd birthday. I want to keep her recipes safe. To my DH they are comfort and home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil beef bone and onion in soup pot filled half way with water for 20 minutes.
- 2Add barley and simmer for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3Remove beef bone and cut off cooked meat.
- 4Chop meat into small pieces and return to pot.
- 5Add carrot and cabbage.
- 6Simmer until carrot is tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bibianne's French Canadian Cabbage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1296.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: