Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
A great salad anytime... heck I have even done it for breakfast once :) Yummy
- olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 head bibb lettuce, torn
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F Toss the bread with the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and bake on a cookie sheet until golden, 7 to 9 minutes. Let cool.
- Add the buttermilk, mayonnaise, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to a mason jar and shake until fully combined (or whisk in a bowl if you don't have a jar).
- Arrange the lettuce, radishes, shallot, and croutons on plates and drizzle the dressing on top.
I made it for breakfast, too. Had to pick the shallots out because my shallot was too strong. I made this with romaine lettuce and Costco croutons. Quick and tasty!