Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delightful summer salad.
Make and share this Bibb Lettuce Salad With Blueberry Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 heads bibb lettuce, washed and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup red onion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries, washed and dried
- 1 (7 ounce) package walnuts
- crumbled blue cheese, for garnish, if desired
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, washed and dried
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, onion, blueberries, and walnuts.
- Drizzle with half of the Blueberry Vinaigrette, tossing to coat.
- Serve remaining vinaigrette on the side.
- To prepare Blueberry Vinaigrette:.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Loved it. I used 1 cup of blueberries and toasted the walnuts. I also used olive oil instead of vegetable oil and only 1 T of honey since we don't like things too sweet. Thanks for a very good recipe.