Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Cooking Smart Nov/Dec 2005
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups mixed salad greens (such as Parisian mix)
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) bag spinach
- 1⁄2 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine rice and lettuce in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet; add garlic, green onions and zucchini. Saute 5 minutes. Add to rice mixture. In same skillet, saute spinach until wilted. Add to rice mixture. Add cucumbers to rice.
- Combine chili sauce, water, brown sugar and salt in a small bowl. Add to rice mixture. Mix all ingredients together with large salad tongs.