Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From today's 'Thursday' magazine. This recipe was submitted by Diana Cherian P.
- 1 kg liver (kalegi)
- 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 -5 mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut liver and boil it with a little water, salt and turmeric powder for 6 minutes.
- Cut the liver into medium bite-sized pieces.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together alongwith the liver pieces.
- String the pieces onto skewers.
- Grill/roast on charcoal.
- Alternatively, fry in hot oil and drain on clean kitchen napkins before serving.
- Serve with mint leaves.