Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
WOW! I Love Rotis!
Make and share this Bhopati Roti recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the flours, salt, oil, seeds, chilies, cashews, cilantro, saffron and enough water to bind.
- Knead until smooth.
- Divide into 8 pieces.
- Roll out each into a 6 inch round.
- Heat 2 iron skillets, one dry one with a little oil in it.
- Dry roast rotis until speckled on both sides, then transfer to oiled skillet to brown longer.
- Repeat. Keep warm between foil.