Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Its a famous chaat evening time snack available at every city in India.
Make and share this Bhel Puri recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup potato (Boiled,Peeled,Smashed)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes (Finely Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup sev
- 1 tablespoon green mango (Grated)
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves (Finely Chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons khajur imli ki chutney (Variation as per taste)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons green chutney (Variation as per taste)
- 5 puri (Crisp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Take a Bowl.
- Add Puffed Rice, both the chutneys, 3/4 of onions, 3/4 of tomatoes, puri's, Half Portion of sev, Lemon Juice.
- Mix well.
- Serve in 2 Plates
- Add the topping of coriander leaves, sev, green mangoes, balance onions, tomatoes & Sev.
Eating this right now and I love it! Added a bit more potato and didn't have any mango. Will make again