Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 500 g medium potatoes
- oil (for frying)
- 100 g cottage cheese, grated (paneer)
- 10 g green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 10 g raisins
- 5 g gingerroot, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mango powder (amchur)
- Peel and halve the potatoes. Using a spoon scoop out the centres of each half leaving a shell. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry the shells till light golden. Drain and set aside on an absorbent paper.
- Take cottage cheese in a bowl. Add green chillies, raisins, salt, ginger, dry ginger powder and mix. Stuff this mixture into the fried potato shells and press firmly.
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- baked these potatoes in the preheated oven for ten minutes.