My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the stalk from the brinjals and wash them.
- 2Holding the brinjal upwards, give it a cut looking like a"+" (plus) just upto the base leaving 1 cm down uncut.
- 3Slice the onions and fry them till brown.
- 4remove on a kitchen towel.
- 5When the onions get cooled, crush them.
- 6In a bowl put the onion, red chili powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, jagery, mango powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- 7mix well.
- 8Stuff this mixture into the brinjals.
- 9In a big pan heat approx.3 tbsp oil.
- 10Lay all the brinjals into this.
- 11Cover and cook on low flame.
- 12Turn the brinjals on other side after 5 mins.
- 13Cook till brinjals become soft and golden on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bharwa Baigan (Stuffed Brinjal)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: