There are three ingredients only in this recipe. More can be added by using frozen peas, a topping of crushed croutons, adding more cheese etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place can of soup in an 8 cup baking dish.
- 2Place dish in preheated 400 F oven, uncovered.
- 3Bake until soup is bubbly, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 4Remove dish and stir cheese into hot soup until almost melted.
- 5Stir in pasta until coated.
- 6Cover and cook about 20 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beyond Simple Macaroni Bake
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.6
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 768.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 23.7 g