Recipe by Tebo
There are three ingredients only in this recipe. More can be added by using frozen peas, a topping of crushed croutons, adding more cheese etc.
Top Review by Dancer^
Hello Tebo This was great, I did add about 1/2 c. frozen peas and 4 squirts of hot sauce, and topped with homemade seasoned bread crumbs. It was quick and easy not many dishes and so yummy. Thanks so much, its a keeper. Dancer^
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups grated old cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place can of soup in an 8 cup baking dish.
- Place dish in preheated 400 F oven, uncovered.
- Bake until soup is bubbly, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove dish and stir cheese into hot soup until almost melted.
- Stir in pasta until coated.
- Cover and cook about 20 minutes more.