Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
There are three ingredients only in this recipe. More can be added by using frozen peas, a topping of crushed croutons, adding more cheese etc.
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups grated old cheddar cheese
- Place can of soup in an 8 cup baking dish.
- Place dish in preheated 400 F oven, uncovered.
- Bake until soup is bubbly, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove dish and stir cheese into hot soup until almost melted.
- Stir in pasta until coated.
- Cover and cook about 20 minutes more.
Hello Tebo This was great, I did add about 1/2 c. frozen peas and 4 squirts of hot sauce, and topped with homemade seasoned bread crumbs. It was quick and easy not many dishes and so yummy. Thanks so much, its a keeper. Dancer^
Thanks, Tebo, for this recipe! The procedure intrigued me, then I realised that I didn't have a bunch of pans to clean! I used a deep 9x9 casserole dish, and 6 oz. of dry pasta to equal 3 cups cooked. Those worked perfectly. I topped off macaroni with some French's onions and left them to brown. I will add some spices next time, as it was a little to bland for our taste. I will definitely make this easy, comforting dish again!