1/1 Photo of Beyond Grilled Chicken Salad
1 hr 10 mins
Clipped this one from BH&G years ago, finally got around to making it recently, and the whole family decided it was a keeper! Zesty and sweet at the same time, with interesting additions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 -2 large garlic clove, minced (or pressed)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1DRESSING: In a small container with a lid, combine dressing ingredients; cover and shake well; set aside for about 1 hour.
- 2SALAD: Sprinkle breasts with steak sauce; let rest for 15-30 minutes.
- 3Toast the pine nuts in a cast-iron skillet or in the oven--to golden brown; set aside.
- 4Grill or broil chicken breasts (12-15 minutes) until tender and no longer pink--turning once; cool slightly.
- 5Arrange greens on four plates, top with grapes, cheese and nuts.
- 6Slice each breast width-wise, arrange on each salad.
- 7Shake dressing agrain and drizzle over each salad.
- 8SUBSTITUTIONS: Other nuts will do fine for the pine-nuts. Try Bleu cheese instead of the Feta--it's a whole different salad then!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beyond Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.1
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 232.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 33.4 g