Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I'm embarrassed to post this, but in emergency situations this has been a life-saver.
- 1 (10 count) packagefrozen burritos
- 1 (16 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- Put a little bit of enchilada sauce in bottom of crock-pot. Then layer burritos - sauce - cheese. There is no right way to do this, just make sure there is a little of sauce on each burrito.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3.
- Serve with Sour cream and Salsa if you wish.
- ****I do this with FROZEN beef and been burritos, mild enchilada sauce, and mexican blend of cheese. But I'm sure you can use any kind of burrito out there. You can use larger cans of enchilada sauce if you like them a little more moist.
Ok - there has to be something wrong with this recipe - it was too easy and too delicious. I used green enchilada sauce and shredded mexican cheese blend and jalapeno monterey jack cheese. Absolutely amazing - and better still the next day.<br/><br/>Wonderful idea and wonderful recipe.
I'm seventy one years old and my cooking isn't as good as it used to be. With that being said, I can't wait to try this when my grandson , who loves to eat, comes down for a visit. How can I go wrong
Don't ever be embarrassed about these kinds of recipes. This is exactly what guys like me want to know how to make. Simple, easy and tasty.