Recipe by mandabears
Delicious with turkey and so easy. It tastes as if you really went to a lot of trouble, not!!!
Top Review by Cookin'ontheFly
This has become a family favorite for Thanksgiving. I took it 2 years ago & it was requested again this year. I prefer to use the low-sugar orange marmalade for this & it's still plenty sweet for our tastes. Thanks for a great, simple recipe that looks like you went to a lot of trouble.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse cranberries in a sieve or colander.
- Sort through the cranberries and discard any shrivled or any that are unsuitable for cooking.
- Place the cranberries in a 9x9 pyrex pan.
- Spoon the marmalade over the cranberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then stir.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour into a serving bowl.
- Cool, then refrigerate.
- If you do not like orange marmadalade, you can substitue apricot, peach or almost any other flavor, but the orange really is the best.