1/1 Photo of Beyond Basic Burgers - 4 Different Burgers
There's a secret to the better burger and you'll find it in the mix. Because the flavors are right in the meat and not just from the toppings, these burgers explode with taste from the first bite to the last. Make an everyday barbecue taste gourmet from the inside out. I found the recipe in Kraft Food & Family magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup kraft shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- 2 1/2 ounces shake n bake original chicken coating mix (1/2 of 5.5oz pkg)
- 1/4 cup original barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup kraft shredded low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup thick n spicy original barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 2 1/2 ounces shake n bake original pork seasoned coating mix (1/2 of 5.5oz pkg)
- 1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce, divided
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Mix 1 pound lean meat, add-ins and 2 tablespoons of the Kraft barbecue sauce. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2Grill 7-9 minutes on each side or until cooked through, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons Kraft barbecue sauce during last 2 minutes of grilling time.
- 3Place on patties on buns.
- 4Note: For a further flavor kick, try a Kraft singles slice with the pork or beef burgers and cranberry sauce with the turkey burger.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beyond Basic Burgers - 4 Different Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1118.1
- Calories from Fat 576
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 383.6 mg
- Sodium 1211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 107.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
chicken coating mix
Stove Top stuffing mix