Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A little twist on a classic favorite.
Make and share this Beyond Banana Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk, set aside 1 ounce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 5 1⁄8 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- whipped cream, for topping
- cooking spray
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until creamy and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, whisk milk into pudding mix and allow to set.
- Gently whisk cream cheese mixture into pudding mixture, cover and refrigerate.
- In another bowl ( This is why I have dish-pan hands) mix wafer crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir.
- Spray with cooking spray, the bottom and the sides of a deep round or rectangular casserole dish.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of casserole dish and drizzle 1 ounce of sweetened condensed milk across top. Bake at 350 for 10 minute Allow to cool completely about 30 minute.
- Once cool, slice bananas and add to top of crumb mixture.
- Spread pudding mixture on top of bananaas.
- Top entire casserole with whipped cream and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.