Got this recipe out of taste of home. They are absolutely adorable for Halloween...and who doesn't need something cute for the Halloween party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 chocolate sugar ice cream cones
- 1 package chocolate cake decorating gel
- 8 thin round chocolate wafers (2 1/4-inch diameter)
- 1 quart pistachio ice cream or 1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream or 1 quart ice cream, of your choice
- black shoestring licorice
- 16 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 candy corn
- red decorating gel
- 1Coat edge of ice cream cones with decorating gel; press chocolate wafer against gel to make brim of hat.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Drop eight scoops of ice cream onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- 4Cut licorice into strips for hair; press into ice cream.
- 5Add chocolate chips for eyes and candy corn for noses.
- 6Pipe red gel for mouths.
- 7Flatten scoops slightly to hold hats in place; position hats over heads.
- 8Freeze for at least 2 hours or until hats are set.
- 9Wrap each in plastic wrap after solidly frozen.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bewitching Ice Cream Cones
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 66.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cake decorating gel
pistachio ice cream