Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe out of taste of home. They are absolutely adorable for Halloween...and who doesn't need something cute for the Halloween party!
- 8 chocolate sugar ice cream cones
- 1 package chocolate cake decorating gel
- 8 thin round chocolate wafers (2 1/4-inch diameter)
- 1 quart pistachio ice cream or 1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream or 1 quart ice cream, of your choice
- black shoestring licorice
- 16 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 candy corn
- red decorating gel
- Coat edge of ice cream cones with decorating gel; press chocolate wafer against gel to make brim of hat.
- Set aside.
- Drop eight scoops of ice cream onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Cut licorice into strips for hair; press into ice cream.
- Add chocolate chips for eyes and candy corn for noses.
- Pipe red gel for mouths.
- Flatten scoops slightly to hold hats in place; position hats over heads.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until hats are set.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap after solidly frozen.