1/17 Photos of Bev's Sauteed Yellow Squash
This is the way I have been serving summer squash to my family to years. It is so easy and tastes great. I hope you enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large skillet.
- 2Add onion and cook just till tender.
- 3Add yellow squash and continue cooking over medium heat, stirring until squash begins to soften.
- 4Cover and continue cooking over low heat until nice and tender (usually about 20-25 minutes).
- 5I add lots of salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bev's Sauteed Yellow Squash
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g