Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are famous at the hospital where I work, and all who have eaten these rav about them!!
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- 2 cups butter
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes powdered sugar (10X)
- 1⁄2 paraffin wax block
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large pot over low-medium heat melt peanut butter and butter, remove
- from heat.
- Add powdered sugar until thick enough to roll into balls.
- Make into balls and cool on wax paper. Melt chocolate in double boiler with paraffin wax on low heat.
- Dip balls in chocolate using toothpicks, cool on wax paper.
- Can freeze for one year, refridgerate for 4 months.
OMW------These were so good they should be illegal--------Thanks so much for posting-------Will try again.