1/1 Photo of Bev's Orange Chicken
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I found this recipe a few years ago on allrecipes. It has become a family favorite. Tastes great and is so simple to prepare. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl mix together the orange juice, onion soup mix, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- 3Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Place the chicken into a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- 4Pour the orange juice mixture over the chicken.
- 5Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 30 minutes, basting every half hour.
- 6If using boneless chicken reduce baking time to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bev's Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 482.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 16.9 g