Recipe by Laurie-Luvs-2-Eat
I found this recipe a few years ago on allrecipes. It has become a family favorite. Tastes great and is so simple to prepare. Enjoy!
Top Review by Jessica Leigh
I was amazed at how moist this chicken was! Basting it every half-hour was key. My husband and I have sworn to make this many times more, as we both fell in love with the flavor and texture.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 8 chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the orange juice, onion soup mix, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Place the chicken into a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Pour the orange juice mixture over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 30 minutes, basting every half hour.
- If using boneless chicken reduce baking time to 1 hour.