1/8 Photos of Bev's Macaroni and Cheese
This is the recipe I have been using for Macaroni and Cheese since the beginning of time! Truly a classic and a staple on our family table. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. A great side dish to be served with my Meatloaf Barbecue Style!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in medium saucepan.
- 2Stir in flour, salt, mustard and pepper until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk until smooth.
- 4Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until thickened (about 10 minutes).
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese until melted.
- 7Combine cheese mixture with macaroni in greased 2 quart casserole.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 9Bake in 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Makes 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bev's Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.2
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 707.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.6 g