Recipe by fsteidl
Crispy tortilla stuffed with cheese and spicy tuna, a fast and inexpensive recipe that my husband loves and you will too. I was looking for a low calorie recipe and did some experimenting and used ingredients from my mother's hot tuna melt.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
YUM! I really liked this quesadilla. I wasn't sure of the dry mustard but I really couldn't tell it was in there. This is a very delicious and different take on a tuna melt. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced very thinly
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the ingredients on 1/2 of each tortilla.
- Divide the tuna between the 2 tortillas and sprinkle with the dry mustard.
- Divide the green onions and the tomato slices and put on top of the tuna Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Fold each tortilla over and grill on both sides until lightly toasted and crispy.