Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
There are so many of these already posted but nothing like this one. My Aunt fixed this for us many years ago (32+ to be exact) and it's been a family staple since.
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook rice and water until done.
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in 2-quart greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour.