- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 453.59 g ground pork sausage
- 18 saltine crackers, crushed fine
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml yellow mustard
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, divided
- 118.29 ml ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 7 ingredients and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a medium bowl until just blended.
- Place mixture in lightly greased 11x7 baking dish. Shape into a 10x5 loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and drain.
- Stir together ketchup and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Pour over meatloaf.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Remove and let stand for 20 minutes before slicing.