Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another summertime favorite! Bring on the picnics!
Make and share this Bev's Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Slice eggs in half lenghtwise, and carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks with mayonnaise.
- Add remaining ingredients except paprika.
- Stir well.
- Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Garnish eggs with paprika.
Bev must have a little devil in herself! These are fantastic! Problem is they go down so easy you can't stop eating them! They are most flavorful when eaten at room temperature (but don't leave them at room temperature for long!).
I am sorry these were okay, but not fantastic. They were not creamy at all, very chunky. I think that if you used a food prosessor you could get that creamy texture. I will try that and give a new review after.
Great recipe! My husband prefers miracle whip to mayonnaise, so I used M.W. instead. It adds a little tang to the recipe and they're just as good!