Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
My friend Beverly used to make these wonderful cookies for me at Christmas. I can only hope that this recipe comes close.
- 48 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, approximately
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Add baking mix and vanilla; blend well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until very lightly browned (do not overbake).
- Remove from oven; immediately press chocolate piece in center of each ball.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container.