Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
"These are delicious alternatives to cold cereal, and kids love them. Barley cereal works just as well. Don't omit the orange
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, orange juice concentrate, and orange zest.
- Combine the flour and baking powder; mix into the fluffy mixture until blended. Stir in cereal.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Remove from cookie sheet for cooling.
These are wonderful cookies. But try this. Cook some bacon crisp, crumble,and add it to the batter. Talk about a complete breakfast cookie--egg, bacon, orange juice and cereal!! The bacon looks like raisins or chocolate chips, but the taste of the bacon is just incredible in this cookie.