"These are delicious alternatives to cold cereal, and kids love them. Barley cereal works just as well. Don't omit the orange
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, orange juice concentrate, and orange zest.
- 3Combine the flour and baking powder; mix into the fluffy mixture until blended. Stir in cereal.
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 6Remove from cookie sheet for cooling.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beverly's Get up & Go Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g