Recipe by Rebecca Downey
This recipe is always popular in the summer. Served chilled with taco chips, the recipe is quite forgiving and the order in which the ingredients are combined is highly variable.
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 250 g light cream cheese
- 1 (250 g) package light sour cream
- 1 (500 g) package tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- With an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Put the iceberg lettuce into the bottom of the serving dish.
- Cover the top of the iceberg lettuce with the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Top that with the salsa and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Garnish the sides with the tomatoes.
- Serve with a bag of taco chips.