1/5 Photos of Beverly Hills Cheesecake
9 hrs 20 mins
This is the one I make most of the time, definately our favourite!! (cook time includes chill time)Top it with any thing you like, Blueberry sauce is a nice finish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven rack in centre of oven, heat to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan evenly with butter, reserve.
- 3Cut cream cheese into 1 inch cubes, place in large mixer bowl.
- 4Beat at medium speed, scraping down sides of bowl as needed, until completely smooth.
- 5Beat in lemon rind and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
- 6Continue beating at medium speed while very slowly adding 1/2 cup of the sugar to cheese mixture and scraping down sides of bowl as needed, beat until sugar is absorbed.
- 7Add eggs, about 1/4 cup at a time, beating well and scraping down sides of bowl after each addition.
- 8Pour batter into reserved pan, spread top smooth.
- 9Gently rotate pan several quarter turns to settle batter.
- 10Bake until centre is just set, about 25 minutes.
- 11Transfer pan to wire rack away from drafts.
- 12Let cool undisturbed 30 minutes.
- 13Do not turn oven off.
- 14While cake is cooling, mix sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl until smooth.
- 15Gently spread sour cream mixture evenly over partially baked cake.
- 16(cake will not fill pan to the top) Rotate pan several quarter turns to settle sour cream mixture.
- 17Return pan to oven, bake until sour cream mixture is set, about 10 minutes.
- 18Turn oven off.
- 19Let cake stand in oven with door propped open 8 inches for 30 minutes.
- 20Transfer pan to wire rack away from drafts.
- 21Let cool undisturbed until sides and bottom of pan are completely cooled to room temperature.
- 22Remove sides of pan.
- 23Refrigerate cake uncovered 2 hours.
- 24Cover cake loosely with plastic wrap, refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- 25Garnish with grapes before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beverly Hills Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.4
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 184.4 mg
- Sodium 271.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of