Recipe by Boca Pat
I found this recipe in a local paper and it sounded alittle different, so I gave it a try. It's the best chicken salad I've ever had. I hope you like it too.
Top Review by Beth A.
Very tasty! Chicken salad is one of my husband's favorite lunch items, and he can be a little finicky about his chicken salad. He says this one's a keeper, so if he's happy, then that makes me happy! :) Thank you for sharing.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs cooked boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup very thin sliced scallion, white part and 1 inch green
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic in oil (like the kind in a jar)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used low fat)
- 1 tablespoon honey