Recipe by Irish Rose
My sister's recipe. Ultimate comfort food. Good for a quick supper, but would be equally good for a breakfast or brunch casserole.
Top Review by mailbelle
This was good, but I don't know that I'd call it "quick". It definitely took more than the 10 minutes prep time stated what with boiling, peeling, and slicing the potatoes and eggs. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
- 4 slices bacon, fried crisp
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 potatoes, boiled
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice potatoes and eggs. Crumble bacon. Arrange these 3 ingredients in layers in a buttered casserole dish.
- Mix soup, milk, onion flakes and salt and pepper. Warm in saucepan and pour over layers in casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake and 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.